* Please refer to your official Guardian Furniture Protection Plan for complete coverage and non-coverage details.
If you have not received your Protection Plan documents, please see your furniture retailer.
** Excludes accumulation which is defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils and perspiration
Coverage may include providing cleaning products, professional
cleaning or repair of the covered item. If the item cannot be cleaned
or repaired, we’ll replace it. Keep in mind that many repairs can cost
up to $175 per incident. But with our 1Plan
Signature Protection all covered repairs
are free for 5 years!
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT YOUR PLAN
This protection plan is NOT a manufacturer’s warranty, an
extended manufacturer’s warranty or a maintenance plan for
overall cleanings. This protection plan IS a service agreement
designed to help you get the most out of your furniture purchases
by taking care of accidents that occur in the home!
• What’s NOT Covered
• Damages that do not occur accidentally
• Accidental damages that do not occur as a result of a single incident
• Stains or damages from body oils/perspiration
• Manufacturing defects/furniture quality
• Misuse/unintended use of the furniture
• Pet damage of any kind (except bodily fluid stains)
• Multiple stains or damages that cannot reasonably be attributed to a single incident
• Seam separation/loose threads
• Cracking or peeling of leather/vinyl surfaces
• Damage to furniture while in transit or storage
• Electrical components
• Any damage that is/should be covered by your homeowner’s/renter’s insurance policy
• Untreated/bare wood components of furniture
Plan is underwritten by AIG and
administered by Guardian Protection Products, Inc.
Hickory, NC GuardianProducts.com